viernes, 16 de marzo de 2007

La gramola...

Me gusta muchísimo esta canción de DIDO, del disco No Angel. Crea un ambiente especial cuando voy conduciendo de noche, me gusta escucharla en ese momento tan peculiar....

Here With Me

I didn’t hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don’t want to move a thing
It might change my memory
Oh I am what I am
I’ll do what I want
But I can’t hide
I won’t go
I won’t sleep
I can’t breathe
Until you’re resting here with me
I won’t leave
I can’t hide
I cannot be
Until your resting
here with me

I don't want to call my friends,
they might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am,
I'll do what I want,
but I can't hide
now I won't go,
now I won't sleep,
I can't breathe,
until you're resting here with me
now I won't leave,
now I can't hide,
I cannot be,
until you're resting here with me....
.......

No hay comentarios: